HGH for Women
HGH or the Human Growth Hormone therapy is quite beneficial for the modern women of today. Balancing work, career, kids and home leaves them quite stressful and takes a toll on their health. When women reach their menopause, there is a possible risk of many hormone deficiencies. A timely HGH therapy can refill the lost hormones in their body and avoid them from symptoms arising from hormone deficiency.
HGH therapy for women
HGH therapy is a proper protein structure which is just like the natural structure found in the body. It keeps women healthy and helps in the proper functioning of the organs in the body. A Human Growth hormone is produced in the bodies of both men and women but their functions differ in both.
An HGH deficiency in women can lead to decreased libido, thinning of the skin, muscle tissue turning into flabby fat, wrinkles, brittle bones, less elastic skin and mood swings. Deficiency of HGH in girls could lead to delay in puberty, increased fat tissue around stomach and face, slow hair growth and a prominent forehead. Their facial features would be childlike when compared to other girls of the similar age.
Many medical conditions in the body can lead to a decrease in the HGH levels. An HGH therapy helps women retain their youthfulness and prevent premature ageing. As the body ages, the HGH levels deplete leading to an acceleration in ageing but an HGH therapy restores these hormones in the body thereby restoring youthfulness and delaying the process of ageing.
Benefits of HGH therapy for women
- HGH is also responsible for the longevity in both the genders but its levels begin to decline after the age of 30.
- Just like progesterone, melatonin, estrogen, oxytocin and pregnenolone are important as female hormones, HGH too has an important role.
- An HGH therapy helps to restore libido.
- Reverses premature graying and prevents hair loss.
- Stops excess weight gain.
- Improves the density of the bones.
- Prevents cardio disorders
- Improves like expectancy.
- HGH therapy also has been proved to manage symptoms of menopause.
- It decreases overall body fat and increases lean body mass. It is used by athletes for enhancing their hands and legs strength. It increases muscle strength by stimulating the synthesis of collagen in the muscles thereby increasing performance and building muscle strength.
- HGH supplements or injections also help in reducing bad cholesterol and total cholesterol.
- HGH also speeds up the process of bone healing and is quite useful for bone fractures. Local application of GHG increases the regeneration of bones.
Doctors many times prescribe hormonal pills like birth control to women in order to regulate their hormonal levels in the body. There are some anti-depressants too for mood swings but all these pills offer only temporary solutions.
An HGH supplement can be purchased without any subscription and a woman can start it anytime to counter the effects of ageing.
HGH supplements for women
HGH supplements like Sytropin when taken, boosts the body’s ability to regenerate cells. The immune system is also strengthened and many signs of ageing are reversed. HGH supplements need to be combined with proper sleep, exercise and diet plans to help them work efficiently.
HGH injections for women are sometimes prescribed by doctors in extreme cases. Other supplements like Genf20 Plus and Genfx are quite effective. Both of these are dietary supplements which stimulate the release of HGH from the body’s pituitary glands. Both these are quite safe and do not have any side-effects.
HGH supplements reviews
The first obvious effect of taking an HGH supplement is that it lubricates and oils the skin and the endocrine glands resulting in a glowing skin which is breathable and feels great. It reverses or slows down the ageing process and helps retain youthfulness. There are some commonly used HGH supplements for women.
Let us know their reviews below:
- GenF20 Plus:This is the number one HGH pill for women in the market these days. It has a natural composition which has made it an instant favorite amongst the women folk. It has a host of benefits and positive results like reduced wrinkles, less fine lines, stronger hair, better skin, increased energy levels and loss of weight. It also enhances the effect of other hormones produced by the pituitary gland at the anterior end. It improves cognitive function and mental focus of a person. It also promotes fat removal from the liver. Taking this with regular strength-training exercises will give better results during workout sessions.
- Sytropin: Sytropin is not just the oldest supplement available in the market, but it is a very popular HGH supplement amongst the women folk. It is in the form of an HGH spray for women. It works like a miracle. It has unique anti-ageing properties which help women get rid of their wrinkles. It increases sex drive and helps in building muscles.
- HyperGH 14X: This is the second best supplement for HGH. It comes in a unique combination of a spray and pill. It is easy to use and quite popular for its benefits. It is made with natural ingredients and helps one retain their youth. It has no potential side effects. Due to its oral delivery, it enables in better and quicker absorption.
The following are some other HGH supplements recommended by doctors:
- Humatrope by Eli Lilly
- Genotropin by Pfizer
- Omnitrope by Sandoz
- Tev-Tropin by Teva
- Saizen by EMD Serono
- Norditropin by Novo Nordisk
HGH for weight loss in women
HGH has considerable impact on boosting the muscle growth and simultaneously reducing the amount of fat. It is therefore quite popular for weight loss amongst women. HGH is a hormone produced by a small gland located in the brain called the pituitary gland. It stimulates the growth of bones, cell reproduction and stimulates muscles and organs. It is the most active till 20 years of age and starts declining around early 40s. Some women are prescribed to take HGH who have medical conditions like a genetic defect, tumor on the pituitary gland or diseases like AIDS.
According to some studies, it has been proved that HGH taken in lower doses helps in substantial weight loss. It helps in breaking down fat and building muscle tissue. But this hormone when taken in higher doses caused side effects like high blood pressure, swelling, joint pains and glucose intolerance. It is also necessary that purchased HGH should be pure and sterile. HGH is also dependent on a low-calorie diet and exercise. It does not work alone. One should take HGH only after medical consultation as it may be ineffective in some cases.
Sometimes, women take HGH without consulting a doctor thinking that it will keep them young and beautiful. But it could lead to some harm if not required by the body. The synthetic HGH was approved by the FDA for treating certain conditions in children like short stature, poor growth due to Turner’s syndrome and a genetic disorder that only affects a girl’s development.
Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development and Prader-Willi syndrome in which there are low levels of sex hormones and constant feeling of hunger, HGH deficiency, chronic kidney disease and for children who are born smaller when compared to their gestational age.
HGH is administered in adults when they have short bowel syndrome, HGH deficiency due to tumor in the pituitary gland or muscle wasting due to HIV or AIDs.
The synthetic HGH is not FDA approved when it is to be used by athletes for enhancing their performance. FDA has also not approved the use of HGH for anti-ageing. But because they are easily available without any prescription, they are being used by many women and men alike.
The following listed are the possible side effects of HGH:
- Joint, muscle or nerve pain.
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Swelling due to fluid in the body’s tissues.
- High cholesterol levels
- Numbness and tingling in the skin
- It is also said to contribute to the growth of tumors which might be cancerous.
HGH sprays for women
HGH comes in many forms these days. There are a lot of products in the market today which work towards restoring the depleting levels of HGH in the body due to ageing.
These sprays are not meant to replace the growth hormones in the body but they help only in boosting the amount produced by the pituitary glands in the body. It cannot replace the natural cycle in the body.
HGH sprays do not have any major benefit on the pituitary glands as they are in the spray form. The oral mucosa cannot absorb it and transport it to the gland. These sprays have to used with proper prescription and advice else they may cause some serious side-effects. They may lead to water retention in the body, nerve, joint or muscle pains and hypertension. One is also advised to use reliable sprays for maximum benefits.
The spray can be directly absorbed by the mouth as compared to pills. Moreover, one cannot do drug overdose with sprays.
Not all sprays are effective and a spray which gave some results in someone might give different results in someone else. Sprays are better than pills to combat the decreasing levels of HGH in the body. They are also much better than injections such as somatropin.
They are cheaper and easily available. With these sprays, anti-ageing is no more considered only for the elite class of the society.
HGH injections for women
The HGH produced naturally in the body is called Somatotropic and the synthetic variation of this hormone is called Somatropin. HGH in injection forms are very costly ranging between 800 USD to 3000 USD per month. These are from high quality US brands such as Genentech or Eli Lily.
Some brands deliver their HGH in vials which contain a powder that must be reconstituted with water that is bacteriostatic, before using. This vial should then be refrigerated as it remains stable only for a short duration after its reconstitution. But nowadays, there are some dosage pens in the market which have already been mixed and they do not require refrigeration. These injections cannot be obtained without prescription.
HGH cannot be called an anabolic steroid but it has similar effects. An Anabolic steroid is a synthetic preparation that does not exist in the nature. HGH is produced naturally by the pituitary gland.
These injections are commonly used by athletes to enhance their performance and build muscles. It is quite popular amongst athletes because it cannot be detected in the urine tests.
Whether somatropin injection is safe or not is still under question as they might lead to cancer. HGH injections are also said to cause serious side-effects such as water retention, painful joints, carpel tunnel syndrome and liver damage.
Another setback for those using these injections is that the pituitary glands stop releasing their own growth hormones and so one needs to take these injections lifelong.
The earlier dosage of 3 injections per week led to serious side-effects and hence has now been reduced to smaller but more frequent dosages. Small dosages of 4-8 IU per week can be divided into 2 doses per day for 5 days at a stretch. Weekends or 1 -2 days a week has to be refrained from taking injections. The patients are taught to take the injection on their own every morning upon rising and before bedtime. Also, as the patients get older, they will require smaller doses due to high sensitivity.
Natural ways to boost production of HGH in the body
The levels of HGH can be increased or boosted in the body naturally by the following ways:
- Do high intensity interval training where in the heart rate increases beyond your anaerobic parameters to stimulate HGH.
- Sleep sufficiently. While sleeping, a person goes through several sleep cycles and during the Slow Wave Sleep Cycle the body releases the maximum HGH.
- Melatonin produced by the pineal gland in the brain helps to regulate the sleep and wake up patterns in the body. Oral administration of melatonin also boosts HGH levels.
- Avoid sugar after workouts.
- Try to reduce body fat levels